Recruit Filipino Workers
- Hard working and possess a strong will to succeed.
- Professional works ethics recognized globally.
- English speaking and imbued with good communication skills.
- Competent and many with skills and experience acquired while working overseas.
- Loyal to employers; Caring and compassionate to fellow workers.
- Possess a happy disposition and with a can do attitude.
- Flexible and can easily adopt to a new work and cultural environment.
- Overseas employment is fully ingrained in national consciousness.
The Right Person for the Job
Our Profile has earned the trust and credibility of our clients and partners mainly because of our success in helping to put into action the company philosophy of human resource management: We are Hiring the Right Person for the Right Job for the Right Price.
Profile’s Services – Total Recruitment Solution
We aim to provide a Total Recruitment Solution to our clients and work to insure a successful recruitment of manpower.
Requirements for Welders
- National Certificate – Nc1 or Nc2 (or both)
- College / High School Diploma
- Form 137 & Certificate of Graduate
- C.A.V (with Red Ribbon)
- (NSO copy) Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Employment Certificate
- Training Certificate
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Barangay Clearance
- S.S.S. ID or S.S.S Number
- (2) 2×2 Colored Pictures (White Background)
- Medical Certificate should be Fit to Work within 1 week after Trade Test
- All of the above must be completed before Trade Test. We will refuse entry of any documents lacking.